• support@srifintax.com

  • +91 8897288511

  • Mon-Sat 09.00 - 22.00

MSME Registration

MSME is the registration of Micro Small and Medium enterprises. This registration is also termed as UdyogAadhar or LaghuUdyog. Under this registration the entities are divided as per into micro or small or medium enterprise as per their investment in manufacturing business or in service sector.

The main advantage the business entity from MSME registration is it provides a recognition to the business by providing a unique number to the entity. This MSME sector results in the According to the MSME data, this MSME sector contributes near about 50% total export, 45% total Industrial Employment, and about 95% industrial units in which more than 6000 products are manufactured. With the growth of these MSME industries, there will be the growth in economy and reduce unemployment too by employing a good volume of unskilled and semi-skilled people. The industries registered under MSME are also known as SSI i.e. small-scale industries.

Why MSME?

  • Cheaper bank loans
  • Easy access to credit
  • Quicker approvals from state and central government bodies
  • Tax rebates
  • Cheaper infrastructure
  • Access to tenders

Documents Required

  • Aadhar Card
  • PAN card
  • Name of Enterprise
  • Type of Organization
  • Business Activity
  • Total investment in the business

Our Procedure

Complete our Simple Form Online

You are required to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.

Verfication of Documents

For further procedures, details provided by you will be verified by our experts.

Submission of Documents

We will create all the required documents and file them with appropriate authority.

Your work is Completed

Once your proprietorship is incorporated, we will intimate you about the same.

Our Pricing

Starter

All Inclusive Pricing

999

  • Free Consulting On MSME/SSI Registration
  • MSME/SSI Application Drafting/Preparation
  • Document / Application Filing To MSME Registrar
  • Follows-Ups With Authorities
  • MSME/SSI Certificate
purchase

Professional

All Inclusive Pricing

2999

  • Starter Package
  • GST Registration
  • GST Software
  • 3 Months GST Return Filing (GSTR-1 or 3B)
purchase

Enterprise

All Inclusive Pricing

5999

  • Professional Package
  • Trademark Filing
  • Accounting Software
purchase

Related Articles

Frequently Asked Questions

Although, there is no compulsion to get MSME registration but is always advised to do so as it provides lots of benefits to the enterprises registered under MSME Act. It will save you from a lot of inconveniences later on. After assigning you the Provisional MSME Certificate and you can begin with your production and even apply for a Permanent Certificate which will add more advantages for you. Always apply for provisional registration at an initial stage of the business.

Yes, the certificate is provided in a soft copy by the Government on the registered email id of the applicant or entity. The certificate is available on Udyog Aadhar portal and can be downloaded with help of applicant’s Aadhar number.

Credit rating is an estimate to figure out the capability of an enterprise to meet all the financial needs based on the previous year dealings. Although credit rating is not compulsive but it is in the interest of the MSE borrowers to get their credit rating done as it would help in credit pricing of the loans taken by them from banks.

Many state government prefers enterprises which are registered under MSMED Act. Subsidy such as on power, taxes, and much more is offered by state governments. In most of the states, sales tax exemption is provided purchase preferences is given on goods produced. The enterprise may also relish excise exemption scheme and exemption from certain direct taxes in the initial years of your business.

Yes, Aadhar card of the applicant is mandatory for udhyog aadhar registration. In case, the applicant is other than a proprietor, Aadhar card of company’s director or LLP’s partner is required.

Are you ready to start your business?